- Download the zipped theme pack to your local computer and extract the ZIP file contents to a folder on your local computer.
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and click on the “Appearance” tab.
- Now click on the “Add New Themes” tab.
- Click on the “Upload” button, “Browse” for file called apress.zip in the extracted folder select “Open”.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the theme from this page, OR “Return to Themes Page” and activate from there
While installing your theme through WordPress admin, you may encounter an error message saying “are sure you want to do this?”.
This is mainly due to your hosting php settings.
The APRESS theme zip file is roughly around 40mb and in some hosting default value for max_upload_limit left default which is 2mb.
To solve this problem you should either increase your maximum upload size (to 50mb) on your hosting admin panel or ask your host to do it for you if you do not have the privilege to alter your server php settings.
This is a very common request and they should be able to help you out.
Once the limit is increased you can re-try the install and you’ll be all good to go.
After successfully install, goto Appearance > Theme Options > Click on Save All Changes.